Students wishing to apply for re-admission and those seeking transfer to the University of Liberia during the first semester of academic year 2018/2019 are to observe the following schedules in order to begin submitting their academic requirements.
Submission of requirements for Graduate and Professional School Candidates started on Monday, June 25, 2018 and will end on Tuesday, August 21, 2018.
Fees for Liberian Students is US $60.00 and Non-Liberian Students is US $75.00.
Submission of requirements for transfer students started on Monday, June 25, 2018 and will end on Tuesday, August 14, 2018.
Requirements for all programs include:
- One passport-sized photograph.
- A written letter stating your reason for dropping out of school, such letter must be addressed to the Assistant Dean of Admissions, OES.
- Transcript/Diploma from last Institution attended
- UL official receipt and a non -refundable fee as mentioned above;
- Two recent passport-sized photographs;
- Health certificate from a recognized Hospital; Two-page autobiography; or /career objective; and a WAEC, “A” Level Certificate.